Click on the images below to learn more about language expectations and download the domain or level specific Student Self-Assessment Checklists documents.
I can present information on academic and work topics.
· I can present ideas about something I have learned, such as a historical event, a famous person, or a current environmental issue.
· I can explain a series of steps needed to complete a task or experiment.
· I can explain to someone who was absent what took place in class or on the job.
· I can present my qualifications and goals for an academic program, training, or job.
I can make a presentation on events, activities, and topics of particular interest.
· I can present on something I learned from the media.
· I can make a presentation about an interesting person.
· I can summarize a personal, historical, or cultural event.
· I can give a presentation about my interests, hobbies, lifestyle, or preferred activities.
· I can make a presentation about the history or current status, of a school, organization, or company.
· I can make a presentation about future plans.
I can present my point of view and provide reasons to support it.
· I can make a presentation on rules or policies such as cell phone use, dress code, or requirements for driving and explain my viewpoint.
· I can share and justify my opinion on common issues such as allowances for children, curfews for teenagers, budget-related topics, etc.
· I can explain my point of view on current event topics such as recycling, nutrition.
· I can explain my point of view on current event topics such as recycling, nutrition and exercise, the food supply, conserving energy resources, extreme weather events, etc