Click on the images below to learn more about language expectations and download the domain or level specific Student Self-Assessment Checklists documents.
I can make a presentation about my personal and social experiences.
· I can describe a childhood or past experience.
· I can report on a social event that I attended.
· I can make a presentation on something new I learned.
· I can make a presentation about my plans for the future.
I can make a presentation on smething I have learned or researched.
· I can give a short presentation on a current event.
· I can present about a topic from an academic subject, such as science, math, art, etc.
· I can describe how to plan and carry out an event, such as a party or family reunion.
· I can give a short presentation on a famous person, landmark, or cultural event.
I can make a presentation about common interests and issues and state my viewpoint.
· I can give a presentation about a favorite movie or song and tell why I like it.
· I can give a presentation about a famous person or historical figure and tell why he/she is important.
· I can share my reactions about a current event and explain why the event is in the news.