Click on the images below to learn more about language expectations and download the domain or level specific Student Self-Assessment Checklists documents.
I can present information about myself and some other very familiar topics using single words or memorized phrases.
I can recite words and phrases that I have learned.
· I can count from 1-10.
· I can say the date and the day of the week.
· I can list the months and seasons
I can state the names of familiar people, places, and objects in pictures and posters using words or memorized phrases.
· I can name famous landmarks and people.
· I can name countries on a map.
· I can list items I see every day.
I can introduce myself to a group.
· I can state my name, age, and where I live.
· I can give my phone number, home address, and email address.
I can recite short memorized phrases, parts of poems, and rhymes.
· I can sing a short song.
· I can recite a nursery rhyme.
· I can recite a simple poem