Click on the images below to learn more about language expectations and download the domain or level specific Student Self-Assessment Checklists documents.
I can participate in conversations on a number of familiar topics using simple sentences.
I can handle short social interactions in everyday situations by asking and answering simple questions.
I can have a simple conversation on a number of everyday topics.
· I can talk with someone about family or household tasks.
· I can talk with someone about hobbies and interests.
· I can talk with someone about school or work.
I can ask and answer questions on factual information that is familiar to me.
· I can ask and answer questions related to subjects such as geography, history, art, music, math, science, language, or literature.
I can use the language to meet my basic needs in familiar situations.
· I can ask for help at school, work, or in the community.
· I can make a reservation.
· I can arrange for transportation, such as by train, bus, taxi, or a ride with friends.