Click on the images below to learn more about language expectations and download the domain or level specific Student Self-Assessment Checklists documents.
I can communicate on some very familiar topics using single words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
I can greet my peers.
· I can say hello and goodbye.
I can introduce myself to someone.
· I can tell someone my name.
I can answer a few simple questions.
· I can respond to yes/no questions.
· I can answer an either/or question.
· I can respond to who, what, when, where questions