Cobb County's World Languages Department is excited to be able to sponsor teachers to attend the FLAG conference this year.
Please see the information below and complete the form if you are interested in attending:
- Number of attendees will depend on available funding.
- Teachers must submit their application by Friday, January 24, 2020.
- Approved teachers will be informed of approval on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Approved teachers must complete the registration process on their own (February 1, 2020 is the end of Early bird registration $130). The WL Department WILL cover the registration, workshop, and subsitute costs.
- Approved teachers will be reimbursed for conference expenses (registration and workshops).
- Teachers may be asked to share information from the conference with other teachers during our pre-planning meeting in July 2020.
The conference dates are as follow (teachers are expected to attend both days, Friday and Saturday) Click HERE for the conference schedule :
- Friday, March 6 (workshops day)
- Saturday, March 7